Applications for the Capital City Farmers’ Market are reviewed on an annual basis in early winter. If you want be added to receive the annual application, send an email to the market manager.
After the January 31st annual application deadline, applications will be accepted for substitute vending spots only, and will be reviewed four times per year. The list below includes everything needed to fill out an application. Please start by reviewing the market’s 2017 Rules and Bylaws
If you have questions, please contact the market manager at 802-793-8347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: The Capital City Farmers Market accepts applications from vendors residing in Washington County or adjacent counties. Exceptions are sometimes made for vendors offering agricultural products that would diversify the market. Also, the market does not offer vending spaces to businesses offering services (massage, tarot card reading, etc.) at the market. Jewelers applying to the market must perform their own metal work and/or make their own beads and pendants.
In order to access many of these files, you need a program to read PDF files. You can get a free PDF reader from Adobe by clicking here.
- 2017 Market Application
- 2017 Market Rules and Bylaws
- Outdoor Market Map Template
- Thanksgiving Market Map Template
- Indoor Market Map Template (for City Hall)
- Farmers Market Licenses
- Farmers Market Inspection Checklist
- Health Department Licensing and Regulation
- Selling your Best at Farmers’ Markets
- NOFA Vermont Farmers Market Resources – general resources including regulations and laws, resources, promotion, insurance