Thank you for placing your Pre-Order with one or more of our
Market Vendors! We *highly encourage* your to pre-order for pick-up (including curbside – you don’t leave your car!) for our Spring Markets
and into the Summer so that we may bring you the
freshest produce, meats, dairy, baked goods and other local products
in the SAFEST and SWIFTEST way possible!
Our Vendors are currently taking Pre-orders for pick-up on:
Saturday, April 11| 11am to 1pm
- Big Gear Coffee Roasters
- Burelli Farm
- Earth Rhythm Herbal
- Gracie’s Tamales
- Greenfield Beef
- Huard Family Farm
- Lazy Lady Farm
- LePage Farm
- Mt. Mansfield Creamery
- Peg’s Pantry
- Rise Up Bakery
- Silloway Maple
- The Wild Side of Vermont
How Pre-Orders Work
– You do NOT order on our website. Instead, choose one of our Market Vendors to see a list of items they are offering for pre-order.
– Your vendor may have online ordering (their page will say so). If not, you must contact them by phone or email and your place your order with them.
– Your vendor will give you your Order Amount, and will let you know what payment options they accept (below).
- Paying for orders placed by phone or email
– Cash / Check / SNAP Benefits – Please come to the market with the exact Amount Owed (cash/check), preferably in an envelope, or with your EBT card. (More on SNAP benefits below.)
– Credit Cards:
* By phone – some vendors have this option and will let you know
* At Market – Use your card at pick-up as a last option please;
we want to minimize in-person transactions
- Pick-Up: Your order will be packed and ready for pick-up at Saturday’s market. You may either walk up to our Welcome Tent, or drive up and we will pass your order to you in your car.
- EBT / SNAP Benefits:
– We will be accepting these as payment at the Market as usual, including the dissemination of Crop Cash. Please let your Vendor know that you will be receiving up to a $10 match in Crop Cash so that they may provide you with that amount in fresh vegetables (and NOT to add it to your Order Amount.)
– If you receive your benefits on a credit or debit card, please feel free to try to use the Paypal credit card system; we cannot guarantee it will work however, as we have limited experience here! Please let us know what your experience is one way or another, keeping in mind that paying in person WILL be an option for you.
- Questions? Contact Vendors directly; or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll try to get right back to you!