We are having a corn roast! September 1st we are celebrating the upcoming Fall and raising money for … [Read More...]
Dear CCFM Friends and Families,
First, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your support!
We are continuing to work hard to bring the local, fresh food and produce from our farmers to you while taking steps to keep all safe.
Check below or on our Facebook page for the most up to date plans.
Our next market will be held SATURDAY, APRIL 11 from 11-1pm at the Heney Lot at 60 State Street (last summer’s downtown location.)
• Most will also have a limited selection of items for sale at the Market for WALK-UP customers.
While the market is no longer the social gathering we’re all used to, it is still a great place to get outside and wave to neighbors and vendors from a safe distance. However, if you are feeling sick, please stay home. We can offer home delivery on a limited basis for those that are homebound. If you feel safer in your car, we will offer curbside delivery. Now, here’s what you need to know to be a part of the market!
1. Pre-orders are strongly encouraged! Note that some vendors may have extra product for sale during this time but that the vendors, not the customers, will be packaging them. Customers will not be directly handling products.
2. Payments will be made directly to the vendor via credit card, cash or check. If paying for a pre-order by cash/check, please bring the exact amount in a sealed envelope to drop in a box at the vendor’s table. EBT/SNAP will be available.
3. Only 10 customers will be allowed in the pickup area at a time. The entry line will be marked for social distancing. Please wait on a marked spot until your turn. Please gather your items quickly and return home. This is not a social market.
4. An extra, sanitized table will be set up in front of vendors - please do not approach vendor displays. Give vendors your name if you’ve pre-ordered, or tell them what you’d like if not - they will gather your items and place them on the empty table, at which point you can approach and take your goods while dropping payment in the box. All vendors will be wearing gloves and will be sanitizing tables regularly.
5. No dogs, please - and no children inside the pickup area.
6. Pickup location is the Heney lot, our old market location, next to Julio’s. Hours are 11am-1pm.
7. Questions? Please contact your Market Vendor directly, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember – this situation and our response to it is fluid right now. Please check back here or at our Facebook page for the latest updates.